Why choose Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne?
· Number one priority is learning to defend yourself in a social environment that is right for you?
· Looking for a relaxed but disciplined learning environment for yourself or your child?
· Excited to learn a martial art, but scared in case you don't choose the right School for yourself or your child?
· Attracted by the idea of learning a martial art, but worried about the prospect of undue bodily contact?
· More interested in mastering skills than grading for the sake of it?
· Fed up with martial art teachers who won’t let you ask questions?
· Bored by experts who are in love with the sound of their own voice?
· Sick of instructors who missed their calling as drill sergeants?
· Just looking for a nice teacher for a change? Someone who is genuinely friendly and doesn’t just want your money?
Then look no further! This is the School for you.
Our head instructor, Declan, couldn’t be a gentler and friendly human being.
He will encourage you every step of the way and make you feel safe in every situation.
Find us: 13/10 Mirra Court, Bundoora 3083
Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne is conveniently located in Bundoora, a north eastern suburb of Melbourne.
We have 191 car parking spaces!
We are close to public transport!
Beginners welcome! First 2 classes for each martial art are FREE!
Call Declan on 0435 012 390.
You can start classes at any time and participate in any class without any previous experience.
YouTube: Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne
TikTok: wingchunjiujitsumelb Like us on Facebook.