Why choose Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne?
· Number one priority is learning to defend yourself in a social environment that is right for you?
· Looking for a relaxed but disciplined learning environment for yourself or your child?
· Excited to learn a martial art, but scared in case you don't choose the right School for yourself or your child?
· Attracted by the idea of learning a martial art, but worried about the prospect of undue bodily contact?
· More interested in mastering skills than grading for the sake of it?
· Fed up with martial art teachers who won’t let you ask questions?
· Bored by experts who are in love with the sound of their own voice?
· Sick of instructors who missed their calling as drill sergeants?
· Just looking for a nice teacher for a change? Someone who is genuinely friendly and doesn’t just want your money?
Then look no further! This is the School for you.
Our head instructor, Declan, couldn’t be a gentler and friendly human being.
He will encourage you every step of the way and make you feel safe in every situation.
Find us: 13/10 Mirra Court, Bundoora 3083
Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne is conveniently located in Bundoora, a north eastern suburb of Melbourne.
We have 191 car parking spaces!
We are close to public transport!
Beginners welcome! One Week FREE Trial!
Call Declan on 0435 012 390.
You can start classes at any time and participate in any class without any previous experience.
YouTube: Wing Chun & Jiu-Jitsu Melbourne
TikTok: wingchunjiujitsumelb Like us on Facebook.